IMPORTANTE AVISO LEGAL: - IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: (por favor leia / please read)

Kaysha - Legendary (2006) [CDAUDIO]

Moderador: DIGI

ZBIT
Membro VIP
Registado: 04 out 2006, 13:55
Contacto:

Kaysha - Legendary (2006) [CDAUDIO]

Mensagem por ZBIT »

..\CD Audio\Africana
-----------------------------
Kaysha - Legendary (2006)
-----------------------------

Titulo: Legendary
Artista:
Género: (Ver Info em baixo)
Data Lançamento: Anunciado no site oficial como 2007?
Label: Sushiraw Entertainment
ASIN: ND
Origem: CDDA (CD Rip)
Formato audio: MP3 192kbps
Tamanho do Ficheiro: 109.1Mb
Recovery record RAR: Sim
Capas:

Lista de Faixas:
1 Legendary Intro
2 Mama, My Woman
3 One More Night
4 Don't Change
5 Question My Heart
6 Broke My Heart
7 Something Going On
8 Ba Yebi Te
9 Move Ton Body
10 Flan Si Bu Ta Shinti
11 Love De Toi
12 On Est Ensemble
13 Can't Do It
14 Scandalous
15 So Beautiful
16 Tell Me What You Like
17 Na Lingi Yo
18 Legendary Outro

is the future of Afro-Caribbean music. He’s the perfect blend between kizomba, rhumba, zouglou, zouk, calypso, r&b, hip-hop, etc… Since his first show in 1992, Kaysha have been constantly defining a sound of his own. And at the same time changing so much it made you get confused. But one thing never change, it’s that Kaysha sound that’s so appealing.
One of the most eclectic rapper and producer to work on places like the West indies, South America and Africa. He was born in Democratic Republic of Congo but immigrated to France with his parents at the age of seven. Kaysha is very well known for his first hit single which uses a sample from West Indian band Kassav’s Oul? in a song called “Bounce Baby”, which introduced him to fans all over the world.
Kaysha is also a successful music producer. He produced songs for the most known artists in the Afro-Caribbean scene, including Passi, Solaar, Jacob Desvarieux, Soumia, Lynnsha, Elizio, Ludo, etc… Originally a shy composer, Kaysha found himself on stage with a microphone after winning a beauty contest in Belgium. From then, he toured 6 years and produced tracks for many people in France, including big names. Fustrated by the ways of french major labels and them not believing in his conception of music, he followed a friend in the West Indies. There, it all began…

Para extraíres os ficheiros do arquivo vais precisar do programa ou outro que suporte a compressão RAR.

LINKS RAPIDSHARE:

[hide]

[/hide]

Gostaram deste post: 0 x
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are no secrets to success.
It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------