IMPORTANTE AVISO LEGAL: - IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: (por favor leia / please read)

Freddie McGregor

Moderador: DIGI

abutre
Admin
Registado: 10 mai 2006, 14:31
Contacto:

Freddie McGregor

Mensagem por abutre »

Freddie McGregor - Bobby Babylon (1979 / 2006)

New remastered version of this absolute classic. The bonus tracks are amazing.

”Freddie McGregor's 1979 Studio One debut, 'Bobby Bobylon,' is considered one of the key ingredients for a great reggae record collection, capturing the dynamic singer early in his career. Although producer Niney had already released his debut set 'Mr. McGregor', it was his Studio One debut album that brought him his greatest recognition to that point and catapulted him to star status in Jamaica. It was produced by Studio One founder Clement Dodd, who produced, tutored, and nurtured an astounding number of top reggae stars - past and present - including Bob Marley, Peter Tosh, Burning Spear, Marcia Griffiths, the Skatalites, Dennis Brown, Alton Ellis, Toots & the Maytals, Horace Andy, Sugar Minott, and many more. Now, more than 25 years later, 'Bobby Bobylon' is back in print with the original ten tracks and eight additional singles.

If you're unfamiliar with Studio One... buy this album... if you're unfamiliar with Freddie McGregor... buy this album! It's a sure shot 200% classic!!”
Bandulo
We Need More Love
What Difference Does It Make
Go Away Pretty Girl
Tomorrow Is Like Today
Bobby Babylon
Wine Of Violence
Gonna Take Over Now
Rastaman Camp
I Am A Revolutionist
Freddie
Homeward Bound
Little Girl
When Im Ready / Jacklyn feat. Lone Ranger
Come Now Sister
I Man A Rasta
Rastaman Camp(Extended Mix)
Bobby Babylon / One Step Beyond feat. Jackie Mittoo

Gostaram deste post: 0 x
______________________________________________________________________________________________
Partilha connosco o que achares importante.
Tem Atenção aos Pedidos de ajuda. Também já foste ajudado!

Se gostaste do Tópico ou da Publicação, agradece para que este fórum Respire.

Todos os Links para Download mais tarde ou mais cedo EXPIRAM . Não garanto a sua
reposição em todas as minhas publicações. Não faço os Uploads, limito-me a encontra-los na rede.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Voltar para “Reggae”